I don’t know about Sarah, but I’ve been good this year. During a little visit with Santa we had the opportunity to pass along our Online Marketing Wish List for 2008. It goes a little something like this:
Lisa’s Wish List:
- Adwords Editor to get more cool features like a keyword tool, traffic estimator, reporting, etc.
- More transparency into the CPC bid system at the search engines
- No new social networking sites; there are too many to maintain as it is!
- Advertisers to focus more on landing page quality, keywords, and user experience
- A search engine to beat Google, preferably Yahoo, but will accept anyone
Sarah’s Wish List:
- More Mergers and Acquisitions (increased simplification)
- The Do Not Track List to go away
- The secret to a successful online viral campaign
- I want CTR to finally be seen as one of many success metrics in an online display campaign, not the entire indicator
- Myspace to stop allowing bad banner ads – no more dancing aliens!
What’s on your Wish List?