About Lisa Raehsler
Lisa Raehsler consults on strategies for search engine marketing, pay-per-click, ecommerce, and online marketing.
“Smart. Strategic. Sassy. Lisa’s the whole package. My client had a very entry level approach to sem that Lisa brought to a whole new level, getting more, and better-qualified clicks, at a lower cost. Plus, there’s nothing that gets by her. She lives and breathes search, doing everything that it takes to stay on top of this fast-moving discipline.” – Rebecca Lunna, Account Supervisor, Periscope
My experience working with a wide range of clients from small campaigns to major marketing initiatives, drives me to share my insights, tips, and point-of-view on search engine marketing.
- SEM consulting for Adwords, LinkedIn PPC, Facebook PPC, integrating ads with SEO.
- Strategy experience on dozens of PPC accounts across industries: ecommerce, healthcare, software, CPG, B2B
- Specialize in PPC: ecommerce websites, behavioral targeting strategies, web analytics, integration with marketing mix
- Formerly served as an ecommerce marketing manager & SEM Strategist/Director at agencies
- Google Adwords Certified Partner
Recent Speaking and Information Sharing
“I really enjoyed your presentation today at SES. I look forward to trying out some of your tips!” – Kathryn Joy
“It was a pleasure listening to your presentation on “PPC Beyond Search: New Ad Formats, Display & Social” at SES New York 2011. It was insightful and resourceful.” – Miguel C.
- ClickZ, 3 Hot Online Marketing Trends and Google AdWords
- Search Engine Strategies (SES), San Francisco 2011, PPC Competitive Analysis
- ClickZ, Does Facebook Care Enough About Small Advertisers?
- ClickZ, Don’t Ignore the Negative
- Online Marketing Summit (OMS), Google Remarketing: Tips for better retargeting
- ClickZ, Retargeting: Beyond the Basics
- Search Marketing Standard, Hello Again: Retargeting Tips For Beginners
- webmasterradio SESNY interview-New Tactics For Search Engine Marketing
- Certified Knowledge Blog: Your New PPC Secret Weapon: The Search Funnel and Keywords.
- Search Engine Strategies (SES), New York 2011, PPC Beyond Search: New Ad Formats, Display & Social.
- Search Marketing Standard, Google AdWords Ad Extensions Capture Searchers Attention & Boost Performance
- MnSEM, Micro-targets, Privacy, and You. (Transcript and slides)
- MnSEM, Co-founder/ organizer
- Search Marketing Expo (SMX) East, New York, NY 2010, It’s Not Multichannel Marketing If You Don’t Include Search. (Transcript and slides)
- Search Engine Strategies (SES), Chicago, IL 2010, Holiday Shopping Tactics. (Transcript and slides)
- Minnesota Interactive Marketing Association (MIMA) Summit, Minneapolis, MN 2010, Improve Your Paid Search Program’s Performance to Increase the Bottom-line! (Slides)
- Webmaster Radio/ Best Search Strategies, Google Instant Search and PPC Advertisers. (Audio)
- RetailMinded.com, Retargeting Advertising Ideas To Boost Holiday Online Sales.
Contact Lisa Raehsler
Contact me to learn more about how I can help you with your PPC.
“Being highly motivated and detail-oriented allows Lisa to perform at an extraordinary level. Her strong background and passion for interactive marketing opens doors for any website, creating a multitude of new opportunities for growth. Lisa can manage many projects at once and teach those around her at the same time. She is a highly-effective communicator and has the ability to make knowledgeable decisions that will positively impact any online marketing program. I am very fortunate to have worked with her at Thomson Reuters and would welcome the chance to do so again.” – Melissa Gregor, Web Analyst, Thomson Reuters
“I am have had the unique opportunity to work alongside Lisa at two different companies on various accounts and she continues to prove her excellence at what she does best – Search Marketing. As Director of the PPC team at Nina Hale, Inc. she was excellent at organizing, managing and executing (to budget!) very effective and profitable campaigns. She is very precise and methodical in her approach and you can rely on her to get the task done, without question.” – Jenna Williamson, Senior Account Manager, NHI