PPC Quick Tips: #3 Seasonal Planning
Sure it’s still January and you haven’t worked off the holiday feasts yet, but you gotta plan for PPC!
Here are 5 super quick tips to get you started on the right path to seasonal success:
- Review the 2011 holidays and dates. Are you doing everything you can to leverage the specialness of them?
- Use Google’s Insights for Search to check for search trends on obvious keywords (and then some not so obvious) related to your industry. Be creative!
- Brainstorm other seasonal opportunities within your target market’s preferences: rainy season, first day of spring, baseball, car racing, etc.
- Build a calendar with the messaging or promotion you intend to launch. Don’t forget to allow time for building, editing, approvals.
- Compare results from the holiday campaigns to the “regular” campaigns and determine what could be tweaked in the next round.