Google Offers, in beta, recently launched tests for online coupons to compete with Groupon. In looking through the Google Offers documentation, I didn’t see any direct mention of incorporating into Adwords. Google Offers is intended to be pre-paid, however, this offer just showed up in Adwords and led to a Google hosted landing page with “Google Offers” in the page title. Or is this the old coupon product being transitioned to Offers?
The Landing Page:
Need to pump up your Adwords skills? DemandQuest’s Ted Kozlowski and I will present at the Google AdWords & Analytics Success Summit, to be held July 13th, 2011 and September 20th, 2011 at DemandQuest’s vibrant new learning environment in Northeast Minneapolis. This full day of intensive learning is ideal for those who want a more advanced understanding of both Google Adwords and Google Analytics.
The seminar will be presented in two parts:
Part 1- Google AdWords Optimization (9am to 12pm)
So you have an Adwords account, what’s next? This seminar focuses on the critical components of your Google Adwords account including best practices for Keywords, Ad Copy, and Targeting in addition to what levers to pull during optimization to achieve the best results. Powerful new features will also be introduced and discussed. This day is jam-packed full of tips and techniques you can functionally use to improve your accounts overall performance. This hands-on workshop will go beyond the basics with intermediate to advanced tactics.
You’ll Also Learn:
- Advertising Goals/ know what conversion(s) you are measuring
- Account Structure: Best practices including the search funnel approach
- Keywords: Best practices, match type, negatives and trouble-shooting common problems
- Budgets & Bids: best practices, automation and trouble shooting
- Ads: best practices, tips, ad extensions, trouble- shooting performance issues
- Targeting: including campaign settings
- Retargeting: intro, best practices, list ideas and optimization
- Tracking It All: conversion code, analytics, Google’s URL builder
Part 2 – Google Analytics Essential (1pm to 4pm)
This seminar focuses on best practices for creating reports, measuring data & understanding the results. We will cover installation, filters, funnels, setting up executive dashboards so that you can get the most out of Google Analytics.
You’ll Also Learn:
- Intelligence Alerts and Advanced Segments
- How Google Analytics tracking code works
- Measuring Conversions
- Measuring Traffic
- Measuring Content
- Measuring Visitors
- Best Practices: Advertising and Marketing
- Best Practices: Engagement
- Best Practices: Conversion
- Best Practices: Reporting with the Organization
- Improving Your Site: Google Website Optimizer
More information about the event and registration for Google AdWords & Analytics Success Summit can be found at the following link: